Same Old Royals

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
baron
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Tommy wrote:
geno wrote:Dont worry boyzzz and girlzzzz.....the Royals will be STACKED when they take to the ice in a few weeks!

Should call them something like......"THE WESTERN KINGS".....or something with a western reference.

JMO

I agree 100% Geno..I really don't think they should be called the Corner Brook Royals.
I disagree, Where will most of the players be from? What deer Lake has to offer is mostly over the hill with Langdon not playing from what i was told. So last year Deer Lake should have been called a different name. JMO.

hawkeye2010

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 am

if guy langdon makes the royals?? they haven's got mush of a team. guy is a very good player i'm sure the royals should know he is a very bad pick up . time will tell.

baron

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 am

SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:according to the article in the star yesterday there will be 5 imports at the training camp for the brass to have a look at.we will see then how they look at what they can bring to the table,pennell says they will be looking at 3 forwards to make the lines around,so with the other talent that he mentioned and some he never,it will be a wide open camp and there will be players having to earn their way on the team,that has played in the west before ;-) ;-)

should make for a competitive camp!!!!!!!!!
Shawn i got a chance to take in the scramage on sat. evening and i have to say i was disappointed with the player turn out. Where were the 5 or 6 imports that were supposed to be there. I think i only saw one player from Deer Lake, Rice and from all reports he will be at the cataracts camp also.

catsfan4

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 am

he will be there..

• Information