@ PAB

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
bigsmoke3
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:34 pm

todays game was a bit of a gongshow after the 2 starters got kicked out , but we got a split on the road so good start to the year looks like it should be a good year , i fell satuday nights game was not a 7-2 game pab just neted some really nice goals but it was closer then 7-2 in my opion

dunno y r goalie sakted down there if he wasnt gona fight ??? still askin my self about that one but **** happens ppl make mistakes

over all should bea good year for both teams, it was nice that you can hate ppl on the ice and go for a beer after thats what hockey is all about

matthunt101

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Newfoundland Rocks wrote:We just need refs that can keep control of the game AND not be sided.
The refing in todays game was brutal. I've see bad officials, but that was quite rediculus. That guy was completely pro PAB. But whatever big W for both teams this weekend. PAB might get a surprise though when they start getting some refs who know what they're doing.

gillam_09

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 am

Yah agreed the reffing was brutal in yesterdays game. Good weekend of hockey tho 2 solid teams in my opinion should be a good year

Unidentified Source

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 am

From the scores, it seems like PAB got a half decent team for an expansion. I mean to keep up with Corner Brook who came in second last season, and starting a team from scratch that can compete with them is imprssive. Good to hear there were some good crowds out too. Hopfully this will help the league get stronger.

gillam_09

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am

Unidentified Source wrote:From the scores, it seems like PAB got a half decent team for an expansion. I mean to keep up with Corner Brook who came in second last season, and starting a team from scratch that can compete with them is imprssive. Good to hear there were some good crowds out too. Hopfully this will help the league get stronger.
first game the attendance was roughly 660... second game prob 450-500, not bad for a sunday game we should get crowds like that all year.... we should compete im interested 2 see what central is like this yr bc theyr always competetive... we were missing Jon Mccarthy this weekend gone and Jamie bunter hurt his hand the first game in a fight... CB are solid i must say pretty impressed

NHLfan

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm

who was Hann fighting? did he win?

matthunt101

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

NHLfan wrote:who was Hann fighting? did he win?
Hann threw a couple punches at Ryan Billard after billard sprayed him, and then Adams came down ice. Hann got the gate cause his gloves came off. Then a couple of other guys went at it, and the PAB player got smoked.

bigsmoke3

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm

gillam your right should be a great year should be good games wehn we meet again

• Information