cataracts

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
Yosemite Sam
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 pm

It seems any comments I post here about the cataracts and the herder finals are blocked for some reason,I dont offend anyone.What is the point of this site if I cant express my views.I wonder would it be ok if ,in the next few days if i could make a few comments on the SEAL FISHERY. In the mean time bail down your omega 3.

Mr. BoJangles

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Yosemite Sam wrote:It seems any comments I post here about the cataracts and the herder finals are blocked for some reason,I dont offend anyone.What is the point of this site if I cant express my views.I wonder would it be ok if ,in the next few days if i could make a few comments on the SEAL FISHERY. In the mean time bail down your omega 3.
What's you're view on Muskrat Falls? :lol: :lol: :lol:

puckit

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Yosemite Sam wrote:It seems any comments I post here about the cataracts and the herder finals are blocked for some reason,I dont offend anyone.What is the point of this site if I cant express my views.I wonder would it be ok if ,in the next few days if i could make a few comments on the SEAL FISHERY. In the mean time bail down your omega 3.
YES I'm all for the seal hunt. Bop 'em on da head and skin 'em alive. Take that PETA!!! Sell da meat to the asians and use da fur to make seat covers for all them asian cars. You know something, when seals go bar hopping they stay away from Canadian Clubs!! YUCK YUCK!!
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

• Information