LOCAL SPORTS WEB TALK SHOW

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
the sportspage
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri May 08, 2009 6:16 am

The SportsPage Sports Talk show returns this Sunday May 10th at 8 p.m. Island time at http://www.thesportspage.ca Local hockey, the past season will be discussed as well as NHL playoffs and major league baseball developments. Hope you can join Carl Lake and Bob Rideout Sunday at 8

Tommy

Sat May 09, 2009 5:37 pm

A great show i was in St Johns for medical treatments and took in your show on the net and it was great i loved it...Just great i must say and you got to love the talk about the hockey..Your doing a great job promoting sports and this show is just fantastic....Sure i even had my name mentioned at the end by my good friend Roper...HAHAHA.....Keep it up and cannot wait for the next one..

PS...The Gilly interview was great and i wish him nothing but the best hes a strong man to come out and speak like that on the air.. ;-)

Tommy

Sat May 09, 2009 5:40 pm

the sportspage wrote:The SportsPage Sports Talk show returns this Sunday May 10th at 8 p.m. Island time at http://www.thesportspage.ca Local hockey, the past season will be discussed as well as NHL playoffs and major league baseball developments. Hope you can join Carl Lake and Bob Rideout Sunday at 8

Irecommend that young fellow by the name Dave Roper back also..He was great the last time and very knowledgable for a young man...

the sportspage

Sat May 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Tommy I tried for the past two weeks to get Roper back on many people, like you felt he was great a fresh face and very knowledgable. Sunday, now Tommy get this, Roper is playing BINGO......got to love Newfoundlanders. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I can spring the Bingo bag away from the dabber......

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Sat May 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I love the show ... it is a fresh perspective on sports here on the island.

Perhaps we should get some people together and do a west coast version!

Tommy

Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

NLHockeyTalk.ca wrote:I love the show ... it is a fresh perspective on sports here on the island.

Sounds great Barry lol...Then again everyone would know me.....Imsure i would get an invite right? :-D

Tommy

Sat May 09, 2009 7:36 pm

the sportspage wrote:Tommy I tried for the past two weeks to get Roper back on many people, like you felt he was great a fresh face and very knowledgable. Sunday, now Tommy get this, Roper is playing BINGO......got to love Newfoundlanders. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I can spring the Bingo bag away from the dabber......

You got to be kidding me.... :-D

the sportspage

Sat May 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Nope Rope Dog a bingo bag .... :lol:

rusty

Sun May 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Tommy wrote:
NLHockeyTalk.ca wrote:I love the show ... it is a fresh perspective on sports here on the island.

Sounds great Barry lol...Then again everyone would know me.....Imsure i would get an invite right? :-D
You wouldn't be a good fit because you are too bias. especially with your red colored glasses on.

Tommy

Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

rusty wrote:
Tommy wrote:

You wouldn't be a good fit because you are too bias. especially with your red colored glasses on.

Rusty you would stay home from the hockey game just to hear what i had to say...Admit it i know you!!! :-D

• Information