PAB gets an "A" in bad behaviour

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
habs1
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am

class what class when the cats won,t even shake hands with the mariners when they took frist place if thats class then you keep it pal

rick

Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am

habs1 wrote:class what class when the cats won,t even shake hands with the mariners when they took frist place if thats class then you keep it pal

not shaking hands ? poor sportsmanship yes, but to say it's no class just for not the shaking hands? lol

hockey01

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

rick wrote:
habs1 wrote:class what class when the cats won,t even shake hands with the mariners when they took frist place if thats class then you keep it pal

not shaking hands ? poor sportsmanship yes, but to say it's no class just for not the shaking hands? lol
that would be my exact definition of no class.

rick

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 am

never been to pb to watch a game, nor do i ever intend to . from reading the things that those fans do to visiting fans is classless . so you would put not shakiing hands in that same category?

marinersfan13

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 pm

rick wrote:never been to pb to watch a game, nor do i ever intend to . from reading the things that those fans do to visiting fans is classless . so you would put not shakiing hands in that same category?
I would put them in the same category... If all pab fans are going to be judged on the actions of a few then I guess the cats can be too and it's well recorded that their actions out here over the last 3 years haven't been the best either

rick

Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:08 pm

marinersfan13 wrote:
rick wrote:never been to pb to watch a game, nor do i ever intend to . from reading the things that those fans do to visiting fans is classless . so you would put not shakiing hands in that same category?
I would put them in the same category... If all pab fans are going to be judged on the actions of a few then I guess the cats can be too and it's well recorded that their actions out here over the last 3 years haven't been the best either
LMAO!!!!!! to funny

• Information