Prediticions for Game 3!

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Giles301
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

I have been on all the teams in this league and no players are payed. Also the jets never missed a game of hockey there were some very hard times but we always found away to play the games and last year the cat had ppl come from st johns like my self to play and we always showed up and played so there must be more to the story than players coming for town to play , cause its terrible way to finish a year of hockey .

pabfan2011

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 am

its no good to ween about what happened. the cats couldnt ice a good team so they gave the redwings the final game. the finals should be a good series !!

kwh4050

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm

pabfan2011 wrote:its no good to ween about what happened. the cats couldnt ice a good team so they gave the redwings the final game. the finals should be a good series !!

where do your facts come from?

OzzyNF

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

kwh4050 wrote:
Unidentified Source wrote:
backhand shot wrote:Friday nights are not for playoffs!! Players are in school,working and in st john's. All teams could have problems with fridays.The league has to see that.
the schedule been done since october and its been the same playoff format for years i think 4 months was enuf notice for everyone. if a team has guys in st johns its not the leagues responsibilty to schedules games around that. pab got their guys in on a friday and they had a 3hr drive or so.you cant just play when you want or when you got a full lineup thats the reason a league has a schedule. i dont see what the problem is here all teams agree to the same schedule and no they might have to play fridays in the playoffs. cats dont deserve any speacial treatment over the other teams.
actually the present pres/gm/manager/head coach for the cats were not involved with the decision of friday games as they hadn't take over the team yet.... would PAB have played a playoff game if they couldn't have got Robinson and Edgar over?
yes... we would....lol... we wouldnt try to change the game...the schedule is the schedule and we would follow it...
Assistant Coach
Port aux Basques Mariners

• Information