the latest from HNL

Newfoundland & Labrador Atom, Pee Wee, Bantam or Midget hockey discussions.
shark tank
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

just going through my daily routine and listening to back talk with paddy dailey . a guy calls in ( jody i think his name was). anyway! his daughter along with a few more girls were playing on a boys teams all year.. never missed a game . now theres a tournament this weekend and HNL says sorry kids( girls ) but you can't play ... if they were alowed to play all year why not now? these guys gotta get it in their head that their not god.

santana500

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Time to say the Hell with HNL and train our own ref and go our own way. See how much their bottom line will suffer at this time of the year.

geoguy

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:30 pm

shark tank wrote:just going through my daily routine and listening to back talk with paddy dailey . a guy calls in ( jody i think his name was). anyway! his daughter along with a few more girls were playing on a boys teams all year.. never missed a game . now theres a tournament this weekend and HNL says sorry kids( girls ) but you can't play ... if they were alowed to play all year why not now? these guys gotta get it in their head that their not god.
what did paddy say today bout the herder today. everyday he has been going on bout how great an idea MO and PC has been and its gonna grow the game. just wonderin thats all.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

HockeyGooRoo

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:37 pm

geoguy wrote:
shark tank wrote:just going through my daily routine and listening to back talk with paddy dailey . a guy calls in ( jody i think his name was). anyway! his daughter along with a few more girls were playing on a boys teams all year.. never missed a game . now theres a tournament this weekend and HNL says sorry kids( girls ) but you can't play ... if they were alowed to play all year why not now? these guys gotta get it in their head that their not god.
what did paddy say today bout the herder today. everyday he has been going on bout how great an idea MO and PC has been and its gonna grow the game. just wonderin thats all.

PADDY DONT KNOW JACK!!! Wait a minute........maybe he does know Jack, thats why hes so pro HNL!!! :lol:

hockeymomma

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 pm

If memory serves me correctly Jack Lee has a girl's hockey school for 2012! So they can play all year but not in a tournament. Ironic, eh :cry: :cry:

shark tank

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

and if i'm correct i don't think they even have an apppeal comittee

habs fan

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 pm

NSHL the best senior hockey we have seen in twenty years. Fans should get out and see it. :lol:

coachdad

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 pm

No one is saying why these girls are not allowed to play . Could it be for them to play 5 other girls then would not be able to play . If so these 5 girls get to play twice while 5 others get nothing . Why would this be ? Could be so they could win ? Full story required .

• Information