How many games will the Cataracts win??

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.

How many games will the Cataracts win??

Poll ended at Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 pm

0 games
41%
1 game
24%
2 games
18%
3 games
6%
4 games
No votes
5 games
12%

Total votes: 17
mrKofax
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I wish the Cats well at the Allan Cup...........hope you go all the way.

superfan

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:48 pm

mrKofax wrote:I wish the Cats well at the Allan Cup...........hope you go all the way.

me to great post . :ymapplause:

canonball

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 am

Looking at some of the teams rosters , looks like some teams have really stacked their teams this year .. I have to say that i do not think that the Cats will win a game , but you never know... thats my (onion ).. after all of the hype about how close a series the herder would be and then to bow out in 4 straight , all i say is that they will have to play much better than that .. Perhaps this should be the year that the Bous went ...

herdfromafar

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:54 pm

It's not mathematically possible to win 5 games in the Allan Cup. If you win your first two, you get a bye to the semis, and then would only need two wins to win it all. Only way you even play 5 games is to fail to win your pool.....couldn't happen if you went 2-0.

I think the Cats will win one of their two round robin games and win a quarter-final but then lose in the semis. But these predictions mean nothing - everyone thought the Bous would go 0-3 last year and they won the whole thing. I hope the same is true for Grand Falls!

canonball

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Who said anything about 5 games ? Yes you can be right about the cats winning in the round robin and so on . it looks like there are stronger teams there this year .. Bentley and Dundas usually have strong teams but neither are there this year

• Information