Central West Junior Hockey League (C.W.J.H.L)

Suggestions & comments to improve NL Hockey Talk.
kwh4050
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:56 pm

I know that updating everything must be a ton of work but I am wondering if the C.W.J.H.L topic page can be changed to reflect the current teams in the league with are the Bishop's Falls Jr-Express, Port Aux Basques Jr-Mariners and the Stephenville Jr-Mariners, please? Thanks for your help and overall the whole site is amazing for all hockey fans.

KWH4050
GO JR-EXPRESS GO

Fly3rs

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:11 pm

kwh4050 wrote:I know that updating everything must be a ton of work but I am wondering if the C.W.J.H.L topic page can be changed to reflect the current teams in the league with are the Bishop's Falls Jr-Express, Port Aux Basques Jr-Mariners and the Stephenville Jr-Mariners, please? Thanks for your help and overall the whole site is amazing for all hockey fans.

KWH4050
GO JR-EXPRESS GO
Correction KWH4050, Stephenville Jr-Jets

kwh4050

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

Fly3rs wrote:
kwh4050 wrote:I know that updating everything must be a ton of work but I am wondering if the C.W.J.H.L topic page can be changed to reflect the current teams in the league with are the Bishop's Falls Jr-Express, Port Aux Basques Jr-Mariners and the Stephenville Jr-Mariners, please? Thanks for your help and overall the whole site is amazing for all hockey fans.

KWH4050
GO JR-EXPRESS GO
Correction KWH4050, Stephenville Jr-Jets

Agreed... Sorry about that...

Bishop's Falls Jr-Express
Port Aux Basques Jr-Mariners
Stephenville Jr-Jets

anacondazz

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 am

Childhood I like to play this sport so much.

• Information