Awards

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Toiletbowl
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

This doesn't surprise me one bit, this league has gone to the dogs. The first 3 years when Mayor Blackmore sorry doesn't sound right calling him by name. Proves the respect he has and why the league went on without a hitch. I not crapping on the other people (Parents, and people who don't even have anyone involved) but this league needs someone like that to take over. Someone who is unbiased has zero ties to this teams involved what ever town plays next season at all. And don't write back saying why don't I step up, but I don't have the time either, which is why it's hard to find someone to give 100%. But to not give out awards and lets face it players love to know their the top D and why not 95% of the time that player deserves it, that's a terrible thing to do. I give this league unless someone does something soon 2 years tops. And I hope I am so wrong, and will be upset if it doe's fold. So don't call me a Debby Downer.

kwh4050

Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 am

I've been trying for a long time now with numerous e-mails and texts to get all these awards done. I guess the others must be really busy because I never heard anything back... I want to get it done and see the importance and I hope it's done SOON but they wont be cancelled, that's for sure.

I would love to have someone take over the league anyways. Do you know of anyone that would be willing to jump in and take over the league? Any and all names will be considered and appreciated. Thanks

Lavoine80

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 am

Toiletbowl wrote:This doesn't surprise me one bit, this league has gone to the dogs. The first 3 years cdg paris transfer when Mayor Blackmore sorry doesn't sound right calling him by name. Proves the respect he has and why the league went on without a hitch. I not crapping on the other people (Parents, and people who don't even have anyone involved) but this league needs someone like that to take over. Someone who is unbiased has zero ties to this teams involved what ever town plays next season at all. And don't write back saying why don't I step up, but I don't have the time either, which is why it's hard to find someone to give 100%. But to not give out awards and lets face it players love to know their the top D and why not 95% of the time that player deserves it, that's a terrible thing to do. I give this league unless someone does something soon 2 years tops. And I hope I am so wrong, and will be upset if it doe's fold. So don't call me a Debby Downer.
keep cool my friends!

• Information