GAME...5

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
kwh4050
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:21 am

jets fan wrote:Champion really is going to get whats coming to him one of these days...he's a dangerous player. May end up killing someone
He'll be a top player in the Senior league starting next year and for years to come... Not many in Senior and absolutely no one in Jr that would give him "what's coming to him".... Just not going to happen

hockey09

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 pm

I am willing to bet if he fought a fair fight there is a lot of players in junior that would give it to him... Easily

Mr. BoJangles

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 am

marinersfan13 wrote:Actually the incident started in the second intermission when champion took a swing at the security with his stick twice when they were walking through the tunnel. IMO champion should have been removed right then and there. Yes pab fans are brutal to deal with but how is anyone supposed to react to sticks being swung.... It seems like the stick issue is ongoing on here.... Every year it's the same and I just wish people would learn their lesion about doing it before someone not involved really gets hurt. If a fan is going to challenge a hockey player and the player wants to do something about it, grow a set, put down your stick and go toe to toe with them. What if one of those kids had been hit today just for being curious?? The damage would already be done by then. If the fans and players want to fight and its consensual then go for it but sticks are weapons and it would be a shame to see a child or bystander get hit due to childishness
Put down your stick and go toe to toe with a fan????????? Man, make no wonder you guys in PAB have trouble at the rink!!!! :sad: :roll:

jets fan

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:54 pm

kwh4050 wrote:
jets fan wrote:Champion really is going to get whats coming to him one of these days...he's a dangerous player. May end up killing someone
He'll be a top player in the Senior league starting next year and for years to come... Not many in Senior and absolutely no one in Jr that would give him "what's coming to him".... Just not going to happen
I wouldn't go as far as to say "no one"...

And if no one does, it's because no one wants a stick in the throat from an absolute wild card

The Puck

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 pm

I beleive Champion is a great player but it will be many years before he gets much ice time in senior hockey due to the talent in the league but he might make the cats fourth line or be a spare next year. He doesn't fit in with the big club just yet.

backhand shot

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 pm

T. CHAMPION can take the puck at center and be in front of the net in the blink of an eye. He is a very FAST SKATER......you can't take that away from him.//

Jets_fan71

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm

That is absolutely hilarious to say someone couldn't give him what's coming to him.. The only way champion would win a fight with anyone is if he caught buddy with the stick.. That being said he doesn't need to be a fighter because he's one of the more talented players I've watched play hockey around here

• Information